Subject: Re: converting a video
From: John Wunder (john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu)
Date: 2004-04-10

I would suggest using the DirectShow filter, as long as you have DirectX
installed(which most people do). I does all the conversions and
extractions
for you in one step. You can use it with either GraphEdit or the GUI...
whichever is easier. Unfortunately, the current version of the filter
might
not be working, but a new one that works should be up soon. It's worth the
wait.

Download the filters, GraphEdit, and a readme here:
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/video/DirectShow/

And the GUI(if you want to use it) here:
http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/66978/RockVideo.zip

John