Subject: Re: rock video
From: John Wunder (john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu)
Date: 2004-04-11

Well, no. Ease of use and batch converting, I guess.

The filter is a different story though. If you use the DirectShow filter
then you can convert basically any type of video(not just AVI's) and do it
without the mess of running a billion command line programs and the space
waster of all the intermediate files. I definitly suggest switching to
the filter(if it works now)...the GUI is up to you.

John