Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-04-11

> I hate to ask for another change now, but I sure have had trouble renaming
> my files with a . in front of them. Especially since I typically have
> spaces in my folders & files. I prefer to not use dashes in my names, I
> prefer using files like radio shows.tbx, as even in a DOS box, it will
> have trouble with files like this with a period in front.

Why exactly are you having problems with the upfront period? In the Unix
world, this is the indication for a hidden file. Under Windows, it should do no
harm. Put your filenames within quotes in the DOS box commands, then it
should take anything.

NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: