Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-04-11

Hi Aman,
This is how it used to work, and perhaps now it is different.
If I have 3 folders in my root:
folder 1
folder 2
folder3
I would have to make 3 MP3 files, one for each folder, and put them in the
root with the folders:
folder1.MP3
folder 2.MP3
folder 3.MP3
and all the folders would be read as I hovered over the folder.
This used to work this way, but since the introduction of putting the dots
in front of the dirnames, it does not work, even after I manage putting some
dots in the right places.
Glenn