Subject: Drawer like recess in Recorder V2, possibly in FMR?

Drawer like recess in Recorder V2, possibly in FMR?

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 04:11:42 -0400

Hi, all.
        Another question about the recorder V2, if I may ask it. On the
lower side panel of the unit (the panel between the two bumpers at the
bottom of the unit), there are two screws on my unit, one covered with
paper. Just under and to the right of the stop/off button, there is a
finger-sized depression in the recorder. There seems to be something that
can be pulled out of the recorder through this depression if the two screws
I spoke of earlier are removed. What is this? Is it the hard drive, battery,
something else, or a figment of my imagination?
        Thanks in advance.
        Aman