Subject: Re: TBX works, setting time and date works
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-04-11

> Date and time setting is now spoken. This change was up on CVS a
> few
> days ago. First build I've used with this capability and it works well.
> The
> only issue, and it's a small one, is that though "hours" "minutes" and
> "seconds" are spoken, year, month and day aren't.

Yes, I'm aware of it and thought you'll figure out how to use it, exactly
like it happenened.
This was because "month" and "day" are not in the current vocabulary. "Year"
is probably unnecessary, twothousandsomething speaks for itself, I guess.

Jörg

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/info