Subject: Re: Recorder WIN 32 Simulator not working?
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2004-04-11

At 20:07 11/04/04, you wrote:
>I was trying to use the Win32 simulator for Recorder, but I get an error
>message on starting. Player still works fine. Anyone else having this
>issue?

I fixed all the problems with the win32sim in january - but I never managed
to get the code to look the way that was required for general CVS
distribution ...I think that you and I must be the only people who want to
help *AND* desire the win32sim to do it.

Perhaps you have the skills or contacts required to get the simulator fixes
updated and included?

BC