Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (
Date: 2004-04-12

Hey Jeorg,
I still can't get my unit to speak the folder names.
It does speak the folder and file numbers, and if I use it , it will spell
the file names.
I copied each MP3 file corresponding to its folder into the same folder.
I renamed each folder's MP3 file to:
and I still can't get it to work.
I am using the same files that did work with TalkBox.
Any suggestions?
I think it may have quit when you put the talkbox feature into the RockBox.
Do I still need the TalkBox file in the root?
Because I no longer have it there.
Thanks for all your work.