Subject: Re: Recorder WIN 32 Simulator not working?
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2004-04-12

>Bob Pearse wrote:
>>I was trying to use the Win32 simulator for Recorder, but I get an error
>>message on starting. Player still works fine. Anyone else having this
>This is fixed in latest CVS. You'll have to rebuild the tools (convbdf
>specifically) after you update the source.

Well done ole bean :)

While you are playing with the sim code you think it's possible to
get the plugins to appear on the plugins menu?
Hopefully the right clever tweak to the make file should help, am I close?

It would also be nice to see the 3587 features on the menu, but I think
that is too involved - I did it before and touched too much code for it to
be acceptable :(