Subject: RE: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"

RE: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:10:56 -0400

Hi, Brian.
        You won't believe this (frankly, I don't believe this), but I
renamed one of my files
        .dirname.TBX
        and another
        .DIRNAME.TBX
        Both of these files speak the directory names when I hover over
them. I'm using the April 11 build flashed, and don't understand why this
would speak, since it's not supposed to. BTW, I have had someone verify this
on the Archos screen, so know that neither my screen reader nor I are
hallucinating <laugh>.
        Aman