Subject: Inclusion of patches? Specifically 887081
From: Lucas (facted_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-04-12

I was wondering when are patches included into the daily cvs? Specifically,
I remember discussing the Play button having different functions based on
the "mode" that is set. This was termed "party mode". Anyway, I was told
that until someone worked on it, it would not be added, but I see that a
patch has been written for it. Patch 887081. Is there a lot of work to
include a patch into the cvs? Is there a timeline on including patches? Do
some get priority? Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

-Lucas