Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"

Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:49:39 -0500

Actually, I have found that it makes no difference whether they are all
upper case or not.
I even have some named:
.DirName.TBX
and they are now talking.
I just can't get the menus to talk.
Maybe someone can give me some arrow-around directions for loading another
CFG file from the menus?
Or is it possible that if I go in from the computer and delete the CFG file
in the root that all will be okay?
Glenn