Subject: Talkbox installation
From: Geedavee (
Date: 2004-04-13

I have a few questions.

I have seen a lot of messages about the Talkbox software.
Now that all of the dust has settled, can someone tell me how to install
talkbox after I have just installed the Rockbox daily build?

I haven't seen a basic set of instructions and all of the messages tend
to confuse me saying "try this" or "try that".

Also I just did the most recent Rockbox build and when I boot up, the
window still says version 2.1. Is there something I am doing wrong?

I am using a JBR V2.

Ooh one more thing. To play a movie, can I just load it on and then
play it or should I install additional software.

Sorry about all of the questions, but I think there are a lot of newbies
out there (since the Amazon price break)and having all of this info in
one place would be very helpful to all of us.