Subject: Video.rock plugin request
From: Bob Pearse (bob_at_bobpearse.com)
Date: 2004-04-13

I find myself using the video.rock plugin more than any other feature on my
Recorder 20. One addition would REALLY improve my usability. Is it
possible to add a contrast adjustment during playback? I know I can exit
out of video.rock and adjust LCD contrast in the main menus, but it seems
every video file needs a slightly different contrast to view optimally. If
perhaps the F1 and F2 keys could be used for contract up and contrast down,
while in playback, that would be incredible.

I love this plugin!!