Subject: RE: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-04-13

I think it's no big deal to change again, but I don't see the obvious
advantage of using a non-cryptic, more than 3 letters extension...
After all, if you understand mp3 = "mpeg 2 layer 3 audio file", or m3u =
"playlist", then tbx = "mp3 used by talkbox" is not harder.
As for a unique extension... Well, in a perfect world maybe, but it's too
late: .nfo stands both for an "info" text file while WinXP recognize it as a
"MSInfo Document" binary...

But I see this from an "IT aware" point of view, if it makes it easier to
understand for some people, maybe it's worth the effort.

Quite an useless post :)

Nicolas