Subject: Windows Dev Kit (was: Inclusion of patches)
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2004-04-13

> > > Is there a timeline on including patches?
> >
> > No, it simply depends on when people get time to review it and do the
> > necessary work it takes to commit it.
> >
>Yes, try the patch, and post your comments here.
> (if you do not have a developers kit installed I can email you a build with
>the patch applied) If everything seems to be ok, I'll do the commit work.

Just to remind would-be developers, I have a 7MB install of cygwin with all
that you require to do rockbox development under windows; if you would like
a copy, please contact me offline

Also a reminder that (with this dev kit) win98 requires a devkit-restart
between SIM and AJZ builds
Everything works just fine under NT/XP