Subject: Re: from dirname.tbx to .talk
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-04-13

For me, any change to code or anything related that akes it easier for a user or developer (new or old)
to understand, continue to maintaint and use then it's worth changing.

It doesn't seem like much .tbx to .talk, but it is more meaningfull. But why stop at talk?
why not .talkbox? I mean, going from .tbx to .talk has allready crossed the 3 letter file extension
barrier, so why not make it fully understandable and have .talkbox?

Just my two pence...

mat

-----Original Message-----From: Cristian <cguiducci_at_gostec.net>To: Rockbox development <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 13/04/2004 11:39Subject: from dirname.tbx to .talk>

>Hmm, you could have said so a few days earlier.

>Do we want to change it again, then?

for me no problem. Other opinions?

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.