Subject: Re: Windows Dev Kit (was: Inclusion of patches)
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-04-13

I have mine setup okay now, but would it not be usefull to have your setup
on the Rockbox website?
-----Original Message-----From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>To: Rockbox development <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 13/04/2004 11:46Subject: Windows Dev Kit (was: Inclusion of patches)> > > Is there a timeline on including patches?

> > No, it simply depends on when people get time to review it and do the

> > necessary work it takes to commit it.

>Yes, try the patch, and post your comments here.

> (if you do not have a developers kit installed I can email you a build with

>the patch applied) If everything seems to be ok, I'll do the commit work.

>.../Henrik

Just to remind would-be developers, I have a 7MB install of cygwin with all

that you require to do rockbox development under windows; if you would like

a copy, please contact me offline

Also a reminder that (with this dev kit) win98 requires a devkit-restart

between SIM and AJZ builds

Everything works just fine under NT/XP

BC

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.