Subject: Re: from dirname.tbx to .talk
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-04-13

>Well, if there's a vote going on - I'm all for short names, so
>[X] *.tbx

No offence BlueChip, but that's typical of a major-low-level techy: To make stuff appear
more complicated and difficult to understand than is neccasary. I know one can go
over the top with variable naming etc. but sometimes it's obviously better to give
meaningfull names. Veering off topic, I find it annoying with high level languages
when people still insist on using cryptic naming conventions that make code
difficult to understand by people like more with pathetically short memories. Sometimes
I think programmers do it to ensure they're kept in a job!

mat

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.