Subject: Re: Battery percentage, info screen, and bookmarks
Date: 2004-04-13

I think that creating the bookmark after the user stopped playback will be a
bit of an interesting problem because the bookmark code gathers information on
what is currently playing from calls provided outside of bookmarking and the
assumptions that bookmarking takes.

To create a bookmark, the code uses these functions:
1. mpeg_current_track() in create_bookmark(). This is to get the offset and
elapsed time information.
2. playlist_get_seed() in create_bookmark(). This gets the seed used to
randomized the playlist.
3. playlist_get_name() in create_bookmark(). This gets the playlist name.
4. playlist_get_resume_info() in create_bookmark(). This gets the resume index.
5. playlist_get_name() in write_bookmark(). This is used to create the
bookmark file name.

All of these are needed to generate a "bookmark" correctly, so if these
change between when the mp3 was stopped and when the bookmark is created, the
bookmark won't be what is expected.

Let me mull it over for the next couple of days to see if I can figure a way
to do it.

Ben