Subject: Re: Repairing a broken Recorder LCD Screen
From: Peter van Hardenberg (
Date: 2004-04-13

> On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Mat Holton wrote:
>> Someone should compile these guides into a pretty page on the Rockbox
>> website...
> I copied Peter van Hardenberg's mail and made a first "rough" web page
> out of
> it, that should show up here soon:
> Peter, if you have anything to object or so, let me know and I'll obey!

Daniel, I object!
Errrr, that is to say, if anyone has any pictures of an open recorder
which might help to illustrate the process, those would be good.

Corrections or updates are also good.

(I don't object in the least.)

> -- Daniel Stenberg -- --

Peter van Hardenberg (pvh)
Ph: 480-8260 Email:
UVic student, geoscience support programmer, and web designer
"The wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." -- David Hume