Subject: RE: start recording screen
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-04-13

Hi.
        Personally, I usually try to get the gain and my wishes, as
expressed through the headphones when connected to the unit, to match. Then
I hit play. Sometimes the recordings aren't the best but, since I usually
want to record voice, fidelity isn't a primary concern. Music is better
handled by the phrase from the Simpsons "let someone else do it" :) That is,
I usually rip CDs, rather than recording from analog sources.
        Aman