Subject: Help on voice feature install

Help on voice feature install

From: a f <archos_fan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:30:45 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to sound dense, but how do I get voice menus to
work on my AJBR20? I've read the following post:

http://cool.haxx.se/pipermail/rockbox/2004-April/002332.html

But it's still not clear. I have installed the latest
build, and flashed it. I have downloaded and installed
english.voice and english.lng to the .rockbox\langs
directory. I have "played" the english.lng file and
turned on every conceivable voice option on. Still
nothing. I realize I need to build .MP3 (now .TLK)
files for the actual directory names, but I can't even
seem to get the menus or files/directories as numbers
spoken.

What am I doing wrong?