Subject: Re: start recording screen
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-04-14

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Moore" <christopher.h.moore_at_verizon.net>
To: "rockbox devel" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 4:20 PM
Subject: start recording screen

This is for Glenn and others who have difficulty viewing the rockbox
display. How do you use the recording feature? Do you just go into the
start recording screen and hit play and hope for the best.

I arrow through the menus to start recording, and press enter, and before
pressing play again, I use my left and right arrows to adjust the gain to
what sounds right through the headphones.

Or do you have
a way of adjusting the gain. I'm not sure whether anything on this screen
could be voiced since the recording feature may tak over the mp3 buffer.

Chris