Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-04-14

Glenn Ervin at Home wrote:
> I guess I am okay with it no matter what it is, but if we are changing it,
> why not take off that dot in front, as that causes many problems in windows.

While we generally frown on compensating for silly limitations in MS Windows, in this instance perhaps we should consider using an underscore instead of a period.

The .talk files will frequently be handled by end users, as opposed to the .rockbox dir which is installed by unzipping the archive and then never touched again.

Opinions?

--
Björn