Subject: Re: [Re: Poor Battery Life]
From: Rodrigo Gutierrez (rgutierrez_at_stanfordalumni.org)
Date: 2004-04-14

Thanks for the speedy response.
I have no problem booting. Just hit the on button, wait a few seconds, and
presto.
What steps do I take to boot with the original firmware? How do I even check
to see that I still have that firmware?
I am somewhat computer literate, but do need babysteps for dealing with stuff
like this.
Thanks a million,
Rodrigo

Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se> wrote:

Rodrigo Gutierrez wrote:
> Please let me know what you think of my situation and what I might do to
> remedy this problem.

You should first try with the original firmware and see if you
experience the same problem.

If you do, it is likely a hardware problem.

Do you have any problems booting the player?

Linus

Kia ora!