Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2004-04-14

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, George Styles wrote:

> Seeing as we have to run a script on a PC to generate the files anyway, I
> see no value in them being in the actual directories themselves - the script
> can remove old ones, and create missing ones in one hit.

Once created, they don't have to be regenerated. I can have them fine in my
local harddisk in my mp3 collection dir-tree and I can move around my
directories I see fit and then sync everything back to my Archos and "It Just

Having them in a separate directory would take an extra pass of odd
restructuring (or meta-data) to handle this case.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --