Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"
From: Gajdos_at_metatem.net
Date: 2004-04-14

Would it be hard to allow <anything>.talk?

That way we could all choose if we want a dot or underscore in front or
not. Plus, it might be helpful on some occasion to really make use of the
filename - otherwise it's just redundant. All the voice stuff needs to
know is that it's a .talk file, or?

So, why not just take the first jadajada.talk file found?
/JG