Subject: Broken links on tools page
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-04-14

I just noticed, that some of the links on the tools page don't work
anymore. I found a new url for the Coaster Factory EAC tutorial, but I
wasn't able to get VBRFix anywhere (I'm trying for several days now).

Does anyone have a working link for VBRFix? Or does anyone have a usable
replacement for VBRFix for linux? The windows users can use mp3TagStudio
instead, which is able to create the xing headers, too. But I don't know
any tools for linux which is suited for this task.

I'll post a patch for the necessary updates for the tools page if I find
something...

Andreas