Subject: Re: Win32 Simulator and Tools Build
From: Ivo Burkart (ivo.burkart_at_web.de)
Date: 2004-04-15

> You need the following packages to build the win32 simulator on cygwin:
> binutils
> gcc
> gcc-mingw
> mingw-runtime
> w32api

Thank you, now it works perfectly. (win2k)

BlueChip: I think a devkit with gcc included would be very nice, since the "download tools and extract" step wouldn't be needed any
more, and of course if you are start working with rockbox, you haven't to copy to your arcos everytime you try something.

Mybe you could add the text above (needed packages) to the docs/build win32 ui simulator, I will not be the last asking that :-)

Ivo