Subject: recorder 20, how long?
From: Cristian (
Date: 2004-04-15

Hi all,

Thanks to the talking features an Joerg, a blind friend of mine would like to buy a recorder 20 in a couple of months. I had a look in archos website, and they say liquidation price, do you think that the v2 will replace the original recorder 20? I like the 4 AA NiMh batteries so mutch... I saw that sels a limited car-travel kit included edition, they call it recorder 20, but from their description, with proprietary battery, it definitely seems a V2. Some others sel a delux edition, But I didn't see any differences with the original recorder 20 I have. Any comments? Recorder 20 with NiMh endangered species?