Subject: Re: Feedback on Patch 887081 (Redefine Play while playing)
From: Henrik Backe (
Date: 2004-04-15

"Lucas" <> wrote in message
> Pros:
> Customizable key to define the function of the "play" button while a song
> actually playing. Easy to change, and easy to use.
> Cons:
> Adding a song while the music has been stopped does not go to the WPS, but
> rather stays in the directory. This prevents adding the whole directory by
> just playing the 1st song in the directory.

Staying in the browser was intentional, so it be would be easy to add more
tracks to the playlist (one by one). Going to the WPS would not add the
rest of the directory, since the insert options added a single track
You can add a whole directory if use on+play when you "hover" over a

> No differential function for "right" or "play". This would have been very
> helpful for choosing insert with play and insert next with "right" for
> instance.

Sure, It is possible to add "yet" another option to have different behaviour
for the "play" and "right" keys. But do we really want that?