Subject: RE: Help on voice feature install

RE: Help on voice feature install

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:54:48 -0400

Hi, Brian and all.
        Brian said
        If you're running Windows XP, you probably
have all you need to generate the .tbx clips already. If not, you need
to install the SAPI 5 voices from Microsoft in one form or another. I
think Aman Singer recently posted a link to some software that would do
this in a much smaller package than the huge MS Speech SDK. I don't have
the link handy ATM, but if you search recent posts it ought to turn up.

        The link to the program that will install SAPI 5.x on those versions
of windows which don't have it is
                http://inspiredcode.net/4VisImp.htm
        HTH.
        Aman