Subject: Re: Feedback on Patch 887081 (Redefine Play while playing)
Date: 2004-04-15

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 at 11:41, Henrik Backe wrote:

> "Lucas" <> wrote in message
> >
> > No differential function for "right" or "play". This would have been very
> > helpful for choosing insert with play and insert next with "right" for
> > instance.
> >
> Sure, It is possible to add "yet" another option to have different behaviour
> for the "play" and "right" keys. But do we really want that?

Took the liberty to extend Henrik's code to make it possible.

Patch # 935682 - Configure PLAY and/or RIGHT button

With this patch you can map the following actions to PLAY and/or RIGHT (separately):

Play: original behaviour - default Insert Insert Next Insert Last Insert Next and Play: insert and play immediately Queue Queue Next Queue Last Queue Next and Play: queue and play immediately

Tip: To aid in constructing playlists, set PLAY to "Queue Next and Play" and RIGHT to "Insert Last", and PLAY becomes an invaluable preview tool... Once you've found the right song, just add it at the end of the playlist with RIGHT.