Subject: Re: script to generate dir names mp3

Re: script to generate dir names mp3

From: Brian Wolven <brian.wolven_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:50:19 -0400

Mat Holton wrote:
> Once again, thanks everyone! It works now, my rockbox version was too old by a couple of days.
> Now it works!
> Shame, we can't have the sexy female voice saying the directories though.

You can, *if* you have that voice installed on your PC and then select
it as the default voice using the control panel speech applet.
Unfortunately, 'Crystal' is not free, while ol' Mary, Sam, and Mike are.

Glenn in particular doesn't care for Mary. =P

> Still, all ace, now I don't have to risk crashing when driving my car and changing
> tracks!

Yep, it's great for that. I'm getting a lot more use of my JBR in the
car now. I can listen while drifting off to sleep, too, and not even
have to open my eyes to configure things. =)