Subject: RE: Feedback on Patch 887081 (Redefine Play while playing)

RE: Feedback on Patch 887081 (Redefine Play while playing)

From: Dennis Lui <dennis_at_thesilvercat.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:10:28 -0700

"Sure, It is possible to add "yet" another option to have different
behaviour for the "play" and "right" keys. But do we really want that?"

I usually make my playlists on winamp and then listen to it on my
archos. There are plenty of times when I want to hear a particular song
that is not in the playlist, so a quick and efficient way to insert it
"next" would be a great feature to have