Subject: Re: Feedback on Patch 887081 (Redefine Play while playing)
From: Lucas (facted_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-04-15

I applied the patch that allows for both right and play customizability and
I really like it. I don't see why it shouldn't be an option. If you do not
want right to have any different functionality than play or want it to have
some specific functionality, you can set it that way.

For the people who want to have the ability to make right and play do
different things (such as insert next and insert), then this patch is great
:)

-Lucas