Subject: Datas lost/not lost problem

Datas lost/not lost problem

From: corny <rockbox_at_corny.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:24:21 +0200

Hello!

I have a (for me) serious problem with my jukebox (rockbox 1.24), if
anybody could help:

I can still see the Datas with the correct names and play them, but
there are weird directories and files on the hd (like some directories
called '4' (3times!), 'doc.=.+', 'log.ö.+' and a lot of weird dirs more)
I connected the jukebox to a Mac G5 with OS-X, but after that it worked
for 2 weeks with my PC..
If I connect the box now to my WinXP, it shows me no datas, but 75%
filled up..

Does anybody have something like an idea, how I can rescue my datas?

Thanx,
corny