Subject: Datas lost/not lost problem
From: corny (rockbox_at_corny.net)
Date: 2004-04-15

Hello!

I have a (for me) serious problem with my jukebox (rockbox 1.24), if
anybody could help:

I can still see the Datas with the correct names and play them, but
there are weird directories and files on the hd (like some directories
called '4' (3times!), 'doc.=.+', 'log..+' and a lot of weird dirs more)
I connected the jukebox to a Mac G5 with OS-X, but after that it worked
for 2 weeks with my PC..
If I connect the box now to my WinXP, it shows me no datas, but 75%
filled up..

Does anybody have something like an idea, how I can rescue my datas?

Thanx,
corny