Subject: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081
From: Tim Elliott (telliott_at_sigecom.net)
Date: 2004-04-15

I am grateful this is finally being worked on. I understand that PLAY and
RIGHT BUTTON can do the same or different things.

I would like right button to do what it does now, when the cursor is on a
folder. Enter into the folder so that Play can queue/insert the entire
folder when pressed on a folder. I like the fact that we are doing away
with immediate play (and trash the playlist) from the browser. We can still
queue/insert next, then skip to the song from WPS to hear a song right away,
while preserving the playlist.

Could someone post a UCL with the patch, for the programming challenged?

Thanks.

Tim.