Subject: Re: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081
From: rockbox_at_wrybread.com
Date: 2004-04-16

I love this idea. Personally I've always hoped for a feature where it backs up
the playlist upon rewrite, so if you overwrite your playlist you can just revert
to that other playlist. Maybe it saves the last 3 playlists or something? Could
be a mode that you can turn on or off?

Note that Bubba's Build has long had the right-arrow in browser mapped to what
you get when you hit shift-play, making it a bit better at not trashing
playlists. It has a small bug where after queing/inserting through right-arrow
it doesn't redraw the screen correctly, but it redraws it after you hit the up
or down arrow. You'll see what I mean. The other features of Bubba's Build,
especially mapping F3 to the *excellent* add_track.rock plugin (which lets you
easily add the currently playing song to 1 of 10 playlists) make this build
stellar in my opinion, I've had it flashed on my Recorder for months now, and he
updates it about once a week:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/dlrfiles/