Subject: RE: battery status not spoken
From: Aman Singer (
Date: 2004-04-17

        The battery status now speaks. Thanks to Arnaud for his suggestion
of the voice file as being the culprit. I flashed today's build, put in the
Mary voice file from Jörg's site, and the battery status was not spoken.
However, when I downloaded the english.voice from the rockbox site, the
battery status was spoken with that voice file installed. I don't know if
you're planning to continue the availability of the Mary voice, Jörg, but if
so, you might like to update that voice file.