Subject: Re: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081
Date: 2004-04-17

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 at 16:50, Tim Elliott wrote:

> I am grateful this is finally being worked on. I understand that PLAY and
> RIGHT BUTTON can do the same or different things.

> I would like right button to do what it does now, when the cursor is on
> a folder. Enter into the folder so that Play can queue/insert the
> entire folder when pressed on a folder.

I'd like that too, and might make another setting for that, but the
ON+PLAY way to do it is not so cumbersome...

> I like the fact that we are doing away with immediate play (and trash
> the playlist) from the browser.

It has annoyed me too for quite some time.

> We can still queue/insert next, then skip to the song from WPS to hear a
> song right away, while preserving the playlist.

Or, you can map the "Queue next and Play" option to either PLAY or RIGHT
to do it for you. In patch 935682, that is.

> Could someone post a UCL with the patch, for the programming challenged?

Fresh ucl and ajz files with patch 935682 applied can be found under