Subject: When using certain english.voice files I get no battery status announced.
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-04-17

Hi, all.
        This is somewhat interesting, and may have something to do with the
lang file, I don't know. When I use the voice file from the haxx.se site, my
battery status is spoken. However, when I make my own english.voice,
everything except the battery status is announced. The same happens when I
use the Mary english.voice from Jörg's site. I don't get the battery status
announced. The only english.voice which announces the battery status is off
the haxx.se. Does anyone have any conjectures on why this is? Note that I am
using exactly the same build, April 16, for all voice files. Nothing changes
on the machine except the voice file.
        Thanks.
Aman