Subject: RE: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081
From: Dennis Lui (
Date: 2004-04-17

if right were "on+play," you could still get into directories by pressing
the play button, right??

i usually just make playlists on my PC using winamp. i do like the idea
of using one button to insert a song at the end of the current playlist,
however there are many times that i want to listen to a particular song
without stopping the current playlist. basically, i use the insert/queue
and insert next/queue next functions a lot more than i use insert last/queue
last. does that make sense??

i just want a quicker way to get to the playlist options menu (the one that
gives you the insert/queue functions) than pressing "on+play." whether
this is attained by pressing "play" or "right" while in the directory doesn't
make too much of a difference.