Subject: RE: battery status not spoken
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-04-17

Hello,

this is a bit strange, I have to check what's on my webspace, maybe I copied
the wrong stuff?

In general, the voice file on the haxx rockbox site can't be more up to date
than mine, because I've been the source.

If the vocabulary for the battery level announce is missing in the voice
file, it should still say the number and percentage, because that should be
available. Voice IDs used by Rockbox but not included in the voice files are
just ignored, the rest should still work.

Jörg

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/info