Subject: Re: JBR20 won't start after 2.2 firmware upgrade
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-04-17

> I wish it was that easy. I must have tried that at least 10 times. 2.1 ~
> 2.2 w/ different builds as well as my back up. I even scaned the drive
> and did checkdsk. Nothing.... Thank you for your response...

I still can't believe you're not able to run the .ajz version of Rockbox if
you have the correct file on your disk. If F1-On works and your Archos
software is intact, it has to load the proper ajz.
There must be a simple explaination.

> I even formatted the Hard drive and still doesn't work. Now I'm thinking
> there's something wrong with flash??? How can I reflash it? It won't run
> any ajbrec.ajz or see it for that matter. Is there another way to flash?

Yes, there is, but it's pretty involved. You'd have to do the serial mod and
need a level converter to hook up your box to a serial port of your PC.

NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: