Subject: talking battery levels
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (
Date: 2004-04-18

I am using the voice Crystal, and I went into rockbox info, and it told me
46% as the first value.
I assumed before that this first percentage was regarding the hard drive
storage, as in this case 11.xx gig might be close to 46% of a 20 gig drive.
I guess the figure must have been around this amount the first time I heard
it, and that is why I did not pay attention to it after that, as I prefer to
think of my hard drive storage in terms of gig.

Is it supposed to say something like:
Battery level?
But knowing that this is the battery level is great info.

Glenn N0YJV
MS Messenger: