Subject: Re: RockVideo GUI Release
From: John Wunder (john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu)
Date: 2004-04-18

Huh, that's weird. I've tried to break it myself but I couldn't test
for every problem obviously. What was going on at the time? Had you
deleted or updated anything, double clicked to convert, or anything
else like that? It SHOULD work for all of them, but I wouldn't be
surprised if it didn't. Let me know, I'll look at it. Thanks.

John