Subject: RE: Talking battery levels

RE: Talking battery levels

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:35:38 -0400

Hi, Chris.
        You said
        I did the same updates to my fmr and it said something like "1 free
disk
space"... This did not happen until I set the battery display to numeric.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I did set the display to numeric in
menu/general settings/display/status and scroll bars/battery. However, this
made no difference. Again, the only thing I hear is "free disk space" and it
goes on from there.
        Aman

I did the same updates to my fmr and it said something like "1 free disk
space"... This did not happen until I set the battery display to numeric.

Chris