Subject: RE: RockVideo GUI Release
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2004-04-19

No, downloaded and unzipped the application. Double clicked
it to start it, clicked on an 18 MB .mpg file dragged it to
the GUI window and released...

I get a "TODO: < File description> has encountered a problem
and needs to close" which offers to send the following to

AppName: rockvideo.exe
ModName: rockvideo.exe
Offset: 00002f5a

The operating system is Windows XP Pro, SP2 RC1

Is there anything else I can do to give extra information?