Subject: RE: RockVideo GUI Release

RE: RockVideo GUI Release

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:45:19 +0100

No, downloaded and unzipped the application. Double clicked
it to start it, clicked on an 18 MB .mpg file dragged it to
the GUI window and released...

I get a "TODO: < File description> has encountered a problem
and needs to close" which offers to send the following to
Microsoft:

AppName: rockvideo.exe
AppVer: 1.0.0.1
ModName: rockvideo.exe
ModVer: 1.0.0.1
Offset: 00002f5a

The operating system is Windows XP Pro, SP2 RC1

Is there anything else I can do to give extra information?

Mark